Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine
For Short Production Cycle 1250 mm - 1500 mm
Brief introduction of Corrgutaed steel culvert
Corrugated steel culvert is an alternative pipe culvert, cover culvert, box culvert, arch culvert and bridges of high-quality road building materials, can be used for road and rail transverse channels, tunnels, culverts, drainage channels and bunkers and other projects.
Corrugated steel culvert applications
- Road and rail: culverts, channels, bridges, tunnels, tunnel culvert repair, temporary pavement, infiltration wells
- Municipal and construction: a common ditch, light cable protection, drainage ditches, crane cofferdam, vertical pile shell
- Coal mine: mineral pipeline, personnel and mining machinery channels, shaft
- Civil: power plant flue gas, grain storage warehouse, fermentation tanks, wind power
- Military: Military service road, air channels, evacuation routes
Advantages of corrugated steel culvert
- Corrugated steel culvert both rigid and flexible; structure of reasonable force, load distribution, a certain resistance to deformation.
- Use of standardized designs, factory-scale production; short production cycle, high efficiency, helps reduce costs and improve quality.
- On-site installation of speed, short construction period, social economic benefit.
- Year-round construction, construction not subject to seasonal effects, not environmental impact.
- Can effectively solve the freezing cold north area of concrete bridges and culverts due to repeated failure problems.
- Especially for long: East soil, expansive soil, soft soil, loess and other special areas, to avoid uneven settlement of foundation deformation caused by the destruction of the culvert.
- Reduce the cement, sand, gravel and other conventional building materials used, environmentally significant.
- Compared with concrete bridges and culverts, the same span corrugated steel culverts and lower total cost.
- Small post maintenance work, maintenance and low cost.
|Thickness of the feed
|The direction of production line
||Feed the left (user choice)
For more information, feel free to contact with us.